niedziela, 20 października 2013

On this week

Funny times: not only have I delivered a serious presentation for the first time and it actually wasn't too bad, but also wrote my first truly academic essay while at the university, went on a great field trip at the only warm and sunny day during this week, worked my ass off at work and got recognised for that, left my bag at TKMaxx and found it, got a free dessert at Nandos, began to see results of my workouts, and, last but not least, had a house broken into and got questioned by an incredibly cute gay guy from the CSI before everything was solved. I don't know if anything has changed in the world surrounding me, or is it just that counselling works for me, but everything seems to be fine recently. After my nervous breakdown before summer, this feels so great!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz